Quanta Aesthetic Lasers is honored to support future innovators who will continue our tradition of bringing the best medical and technological advances to market in North America. Quanta Picosecond Laser Annual Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship awarded to students pursuing education in:
- Medicine, Nursing
- Other natural or applied science fields
Eligible candidates must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater and be enrolled in an accredited university or college for the upcoming school year. The scholarship provides a one-time award of $1,000 that may be used for tuition, books, and other education-related expenses.
Requirements and Application
Application for the Quanta Picosecond Laser Annual Scholarship is completed electronically, and all of the following materials must be submitted for a scholarship candidate to be considered:
- Completed application form
- Image or scan of most recent transcript
- High school transcript for incoming freshmen OR
- Current college or university transcript
- Image or scan of acceptance letter to accredited college or university for incoming freshman or those transferring to a different college or university from the one shown on the transcript
Your application must be received by July 31, 2017 at 11:59pm MST, to be considered for the fall 2017 scholarship, The recipient chosen for the scholarship will be emailed to alert them to the award decision. All candidates may visit the scholarship page on August 4, 2017 to find out the winner of the scholarship.
Please do NOT call the main Quanta phone number for inquiries about the scholarship or your application. Only applications sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.