Both 532 and 980 nm wavelengths
Indicated for use in Dermatology:
- Vascular lesion • Pigmented lesion
- Excision of cutaneous lesions
- Vaporization and hemostasis of capillary hemangioma
- Photocoagulation of teleangectasia of the legs and face
- Photocoagulation of vascular lesions of the face and extremities
- Endovascular coagulation of the greater saphenous vein of the thigh in patients with superficial vein reflux.
- Treatment of reticular veins and branch varicosities.
|max power/energy||Source||Wavelength||Pulsewidth||Rep Rate||Spot Size (mm)||Fluence (J/cm2)||Burst Mode||Cooling||Electrical||Dimension (cm)|
Ton: 3 ms – 2.5 s
Toff: 2 ms – 2.5 s
|1 – 200 Hz||from 200 to 1000 μm||N/A||yes (1-50 pulses)||air cooled||100 – 240 V 50/60Hz; 350VA||25.4 X 32.4 X 36.2|
.What can we help you with? Quanta Aesthetic Lasers takes a consultative approach to sales and can help guide and educate you throughout your research and purchase processes. We offer a full portfolio of high-end, European aesthetic devices, and our Sales Team is well-trained in both our technology and other lasers you may be looking at. We will take the time to walk you through the benefits of your many options.
The Quanta team is available to you by phone, text, and email through your submission of this Contact form.
“Let us help you make the best decision for your practice.”
— Christopher Carlton, CEO